Who we are !
Life Choices is a Non-profit organization where pregnant women and women with children come to be empowered, encouraged and equipped through their challenging life circumstances. We believe that each and every beneficiary that we see has the ability to overcome their circumstances in a way that will bring them hope and freedom.
- Women to Make informed decisions
- Women with knowledge
- Women to make decisions based on FACT not fear…..
- Women who are : Pregnant, New mothers and those who have suffered a loss
- Those women who need help
- Women who feel alone at this time….
- Antenatal classes which are aimed at providing pregnant women with all of the right information about pregnancy
- Child Development classes which aim at providing our moms……
Our services include
Antenatal sessions which are designed to give each expectant mother the relevant information needed during and after pregnancy.
Child development sessions which are aimed at our beneficiaries with children up to the ages of 1 years old. We equip them with skills on how to stimulate their babies through exercises that help with development.
Our counseling service aims to ensure that each and every beneficiary who is faced with an unplanned pregnancy has the support that is needed during this crucial time, has the correct information to make an informed decision and knows the services that are available to them going forward
How do we do this?
- We host workshops that equip our clients for pregnancy, raising children and life.
- We provide clothing, toiletries and baby items to our beneficiaries who are invested in bettering their lives
- We offer counselling to women who have experienced an unexpected pregnancy and women who have experienced a loss through abortion, miscarriage and stillbirth.
- We offer a school’s program called Undiluted to our local schools
- By networking with other NPO’s based in Gauteng to better serve our clients’ needs
How you can help:
We are always looking for donations of baby items, specifically the items listed below to assist our beneficiaries and their babies.
We are always in need of the following:
Baby pack: Clothes sizes- 0-3M, 3-6 M and 6-12 M
- Cotton Baby grows
- Fleece Baby grows
- Leggings and Pants
- Skirts and Dresses
- Knitted Jerseys
- Booties and socks
- Bath towels
- Face Cloths
- Nappies (sizes 0-5)
- Body Cream,
- Vaseline or Bum cream
- Bath soap
- Maternity / Sanitary pads
- Tooth paste
- Deodorant/ Roll On
- Body Cream